7 Mobile strives to comply with applicable privacy law in the jurisdictions where it operates (collectively referred to as the “Data Protection Laws”). These include the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD”)
- Types of Information We Collect
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
- Use of Your Personal Data by 7 Mobile
- Sharing Your Personal Data with Other Companies
- Your Rights
- Data Security, Integrity and Retention
- Comments and Questions
- Types Of Information We Collect
According to the Data Protection Laws personal data is any information that identifies (either directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
We collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Registration information you provide when subscribe to our services and create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number, username and password and your marketing communications’ preferences.
- Personal Data you provide when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account, including Apple, Facebook, Gmail or other email accounts.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us through our website or Applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
- Personal Data you provide when you engage with us on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, such as your name, your username and other profile information.
- Location information when you visit our website or use our Applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our website or Applications (including through cookies or web beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, browsing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our website, use our Applications on third-party sites or platforms, agree to receiving push notifications by us or open emails we send you.
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
- Purpose of Processing of Your Personal Data By 7 Mobile
7 Mobile uses your Personal Data for the following purposes;
- To provide you with the Applications, information and services you request and manage your account, based on the performance of an agreement we may have with you or in order to enter into an agreement with you;
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you important information about features on our website and Applications or changes to our terms or policies, based on our agreement with you, our legal obligations and as necessary for our legitimate interests to retain a transparent relationship with you;
- Consistent with Data Protection Laws and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- To send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services, based on your consent.
- To personalize content and experiences, based on your consent and/or our legitimate interests to offer you a better experience when using our website or Applications.
- To provide you with advertising based on your activity on our website and Applications and on third-party sites and applications, and to inform our marketing strategy, based on your consent.
- To send you push notifications on your device, based on your consent.
- To provide you with technical or any kind of support and answer to any of your queries, based on the performance of our agreement with you;
- To optimize or improve our Applications, website, services and operations based on our legitimate interests of improving such products, services and operations in accordance with our mission and, where applicable, on your consent. We may also anonymize your Personal Data for this purpose;
- To administer our website and Applications, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and system maintenance, and detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal based on our legitimate interests of running our website and Applications and ensuring no violations or illegality is occurring within our website or Applications and ensuring a safe environment for you, as well as for the purposes of compliance with a legal obligation to which we may be subject.
Where 7 Mobile holds and uses your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests we have carefully considered how your Personal Data is processed to ensure that we carry out such activities balancing your interests and our interests in the most efficient and effective way. 7 Mobile does not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you.
- Sharing Your Personal Data With Third Parties
We share your Personal Data with local and/or international third parties in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your Personal Data with another company, such as by:
- Directing us to share your personal data with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and / or Google.
- When companies need Personal Data to perform services on our behalf; these companies are prohibited from using your Personal Data for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law. For example, we share Personal Data with:
- Google and IOS App Store (these service providers store Personal Data we collect);
- Application and website delivery and customer service providers;
- Payment service providers;
- Analytics providers, such as Google Analytics;
- IT service providers;
We may also disclose your Personal Data if permitted or required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, or if requested by a law enforcement, data protection or tax authority.
Please note that our website and Applications may contain links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website or Applications and to read the privacy policies of other websites that may collect your Personal Data.
- Your Rights
You may communicate your requests in writing, regarding the rights of data subject to the below given address of our Company: Çifte Havuzlar Mah. Eski Londra Asfaltı Cad. Yıldız Teknik Universitesi TeknoPark D2 Block No:151 / 1F /1B08 İstanbul, Turkey or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com over your personal e-mail address written on the Contact Form.
- Data Security, Integrity And Retention
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification, consistent with Data Protection Laws and industry practices. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
- Comments And Questions
Alternatively you can write to us at:
7 Mobile Bilisim A.S, Çifte Havuzlar Mah. Eski Londra Asfaltı Cad. Yıldız Teknik Universitesi TeknoPark D2 Block No:151 / 1F /1B08 İstanbul, Turkey
This policy was updated:on 14.03.2022